What could be better than spending some quality bonding time outdoors with your Pittie, getting beautiful images for your home, AND supporting a local non-profit that supports Pit Bulls? Because we LOVE Pitties so much, we’re donating 50% of ALL session fees that are booked during National Pit Bull Awareness month to our friends at Passion For Pitties or San Diego Pittie Parents.
Here’s how it works:
- Review the Experience, Session Details/Investment, and Products pages of this website (alipeterson.com) to learn more about how the photo session works and what kinds of products you can order.
- Call, email, or submit a contact form to let us know you’re interested.
- Schedule a complimentary in-home Consultation to decide if you’d like to book.
- Book your session (this is typically done during the Consultation).
- Enjoy your images, products, and the fact that you helped support the Pitties!
Here’s the fine print:
- ONLY sessions that are booked during October 2017 qualify.
- The photo shoot itself does NOT have to take place during the month of October, however, the appointment MUST be booked (with payment made) before November 1st.
- This is NOT a mini session. A full session must be booked.
- You may choose which non-profit you’d like to donate to. Options include Passion For Pitties and San Diego Pittie Parents. If you do not wish to choose, the fee will be split 50/50.
- You do NOT have to own a Pit Bull to participate. We accept support from all breeds 🙂
A pet photography photo session is a sizable investment, both in time and money. And although I try my best to make the entire experience hassle-free, convenient, and value-full, there’s still plenty of Ali Peterson Photography fans who simply can’t afford that investment. In fact, there’s SO many of you who WANT a session, but can’t seem to find the time or justify spending the money, that I’ve decided to offer a solution.
Starting now, I’m offering MINI SESSIONS! That’s right, you don’t have to wait for the holidays or a special contest to take advantage of these convenient and inexpensive sessions. You can book NOW!
What’s the catch, you ask? Well, it’s extremely important that the attention I give to the customers who book full sessions doesn’t suffer. A significant amount of time goes into caring for those customers, so I’m only able to offer 4 mini sessions per month. This will allow me to meet the needs and provide exceptionally awesome service to ALL my customers. Due to the high demand of sessions during the Fall, this offer is only available through August 2017. After which, mini sessions will only be available when promoted.
What’s included in the session? I’m glad you asked! Mini Sessions provide you with just enough fun and goods to satisfy your pet photography needs. These all-inclusive packages make it quick and easy to get professional images and quality products.
If you’re interested in booking a mini photo session, please don’t hesitate. These sessions are in high demand and tend to book up fast! And because only 4 per month are being offered, you’ll want to grab your spot as soon as possible. Don’t wait until August to try to book!!
We had such a great turnout at the 2017 San Diego Pet Expo last weekend. Despite the bit of rain, pets and their people from all over came to see what the exhibitors had to offer this year.
There are so many benefits to having a booth at a pet-friendly expo like this. Here’s my top 5 favorite things about being an exhibitor:
- Meeting tons of pets and their people
- Having an excuse to offer amazing discounts to potential customers
- Networking with other pet-friendly business owners
- Showing off my goods and services in person
- Watching the hilarious contests and amazing acts of agility
This year, I held a contest for one lucky pet parent to win a FREE Mini Photo Session. I also gave $50 OFF their session fee to anyone who booked a Complimentary Consultation. And many others signed up for the VIPP Club (Very Important Pet Parents Club) to receive exclusive access to limited-time promotions, discounts, product releases, special events, and more! And I gave away free chapstick…because who doesn’t love chapstick, right?
If you weren’t able to come take advantage of all the amazing offers and free goodies, don’t worry. You can still sign up for the Very Important Pet Parent (VIPP) Club by clicking the link below. you’ll get access to all the discounts, and know where I’ll be around town so that you can score a free chapstick as well. Then be sure to visit us at next year’s Pet Expo. See you around!
There were over 125 exhibitors!
Here’s 30 Exhibitors that I had the pleasure of meeting: