Calling all Pit Bulls and their parents…we want YOU! I’m currently casting Pit Bull models for my next campaign in honor of Pit Bull Awareness month (in October). By participating in this model call, you will help promote my campaign to support two wonderful Pit Bull advocacy groups in San Diego, SD Pittie Parents and Passion For Pitties.
Send inquiries with a photo of your pet to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, 8/31/17.
Must be available to join us for the photo shoot at Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve on Sunday, 9/3/17.
Why submit your dog?
1. The photo shoot is FREE. Yep, it won’t cost you a thing. All you have to do is bring yourself and your dog.
2. Professional photo shoots are pure entertainment for you and your dog. It’s an experience like no other.
3. You won’t leave empty handed – You’ll receive a FREE 5×7 print, as well as a free custom mobile app featuring your dog’s images from the photo shoot. This is a fun and easy way to brag about your pet’s modeling skills on social media. And you’ll be able to purchase prints of any of the images from the session via an online gallery.
4. You’ll be contributing to a greater cause – helping to raise awareness and support for two of San Diego’s biggest Pit Bull advocacy groups, SD Pittie Parents and Passion For Pitties.
What’s the catch?
There’s no catch – the only catch we believe in is the kind a dog does when playing fetch. With that said, there are some requirements:
1. Your dog does NOT need to be a purebred Pit Bull, but should at least have distinguishable Pit Bull traits.
2. You must be willing to be in at least a few of the photos with your dog.
3. Limit 2 dogs per person.
4. You must be available for 1 of the 7 time slots (8am, 9am, 10am, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm) on Sunday 9/3/17 for the scheduled photo shoot at Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve.
5. You must submit a photo of your dog to email@example.com by Thursday, 8/31/17.
6. No previous modeling experience required.
Increase your chances of being selected by completing this survey now!