Looking for a new and exciting adventure to embark on with your pet?
Do you decorate your home to be pet-friendly, because, well, they run the place?
Imagine a unique way to enjoy good times with your pet...an experience that not only stimulates them physically and mentally, but provides an opportunity for you to bond with them on a whole new level...and then being able to relive and embrace those moments every day through custom meaningful artwork that’s proudly displayed in your home.
the pet photography experience...
it's more than just photos
As a professional pet photographer, my goal is to enrich the homes of pet families like you through custom, meaningful art. I believe in the positivity and gratitude that family portraits bring to our everyday lives.
I’ve been providing custom photography services to pet families and pet businesses since 2008, and I wake up grateful every morning that I get to make a living combining two of my passions, photography and animals.
My business is based in my home, allowing me the flexibility to care for my own furbabies. I also care about my clients and their furbabies, which is why I take the time to get to know you. I’m able to provide you with a unique and completely custom experience that’s tailored to meet your specific goals for the photo session. I am adamant about providing the guidance you need to make any and all decisions along the way so that you feel completely comfortable in your investment.
All products that leave my studio are complete and ready to be displayed. A pet family portrait experience is a bit of a time investment in itself, so I provide you with final products that require no extra work on your end. In fact, I take it to the finish line by proudly offering an Art Installation service where I hand deliver and hang the products for you! That’s right...you get to just sit back with your pet and enjoy the artwork we created together.
Check out the amazing product menu and learn which products will work best for your home...
10 steps to a successful pet family portrait experience
1. Reach out to inquire about a session via the web form below.
2. We'll chat on the phone for a bit. The goal here is to get to know each other, discuss how the session works and what you are hoping to get out of it. All your questions will be answered.
3. Once you decide to book, we'll schedule all of your appointments, reserving your special time in my calendar. A $100 non-refundable retainer fee is due upon booking (this will go towards your Creation Fee).
4. To ensure you are fully prepared for your photo shoot, you'll receive an email with tons of tips to help you prepare several days beforehand.
5. On the day of the shoot, we'll meet at the chosen location and let the fun begin. Family portrait sessions typically last 1.5 to 2 hours. The remaining portion of the Creation Fee is due on the day of your photo shoot.
6. After the shoot, your images will be meticulously edited to look their absolute best. And yes, I can make you look a little thinner if requested ;)
7. Then, it's time for the show...the Show-n-Shop appointment, that is! You'll enjoy fresh snacks and relive those special moments we shared with your pet while watching your slideshow of images.
8. During your Show-n-Shop, we'll also work together to design your products and create the perfect order for you. Payment for products are due at this time unless a payment plan is requested.
9. Your products will be delivered or picked up as scheduled. All wall gallery orders qualify for Art Installation service where your products are hand delivered and hung for you.
10. Grab your pet, sit back and enjoy your beautiful, meaningful art for years and years.